Dr. Todd Miller, DDS
Dr. Steven Bounds, DDS, MS
Dr. Matt Sommerville, DDS, MS
• They look incredibly natural – just like real teeth.
• Dental implants are as functional and dependable as natural teeth.
• Dental implants are versatile enough for a single tooth implant or many missing teeth.
• Dental implants increase quality of life and confidence.
• Dental implants mimic tooth roots to stop bone loss immediately.
• No special care is required – brushing and flossing are all it takes to keep implants in good shape between dental visits.
Implant dentistry makes it possible for patients with missing teeth to gain renewed confidence, freedom, and improved health. Whether you have lost a tooth and need a single tooth implant or are ready to replace several teeth, durable, natural looking dental implants can be used in a variety of ways to complete your smile and restore strength and longevity to the jaw bone.
Even bridges and dentures can be stabilized and their function greatly improved with a tooth implant procedure. Older appliances can be difficult to wear and keep in place. They can also be damaging to any remaining natural teeth that you have and can lead to bone loss because they do nothing to engage the jaw.
Dental implants are specifically engineered to replace the function of real tooth roots. Once Dr. Miller or Dr. Bounds surgically places the implant posts into the jaw bone, they will integrate over the next few months through a process called osseointegration to provide a strong, permanent “tooth root” that engages and stimulates the bone each day. This keeps it healthy and maintains good facial structure.
Eating, speaking, and smiling really do become effortless and pleasurable again after a tooth implant procedure! For one or more missing teeth, dental implants in Newport Beach, CA with Dr. Bounds and Dr. Miller make sense. Call us today for your personalized tooth implant consultation.